5 new participants in Design in Shops
More than 40 Kortrijk businesses have already been linked to a Walloon or Northern French designer to tackle their shop.
The aim is to improve the visibility and attractiveness of their shop window and/or interior, and thus to create more of an experience.
Recently, five new entrepreneurs signed up for this project:
- Café Gainsbar on the Vlasmarkt in Kortrijk
- Lauv Design, creative textile studio, new in the Budastraat in Kortrijk
- Tiny's Hobby Center along the Passionistenlaan
- shoe shop Ralet in Lange Steenstraat
- bedding specialist De Nachtwacht in the Menin Road
In the coming weeks, Designregio Kortrijk will be helping to match these ambitious businesses with a designer.
Sébastien assists businesses in innovation and design. He is also responsible for projects on circular economy and digitalisation in cooperation with companies and designers.