Meet, greet & match - OPEN CALL experts
On 15 September 2020, more than 40 companies and designers came together for the first edition of Meet, Greet and Match, which was all about DESIGN and DESIGN THINKING.
Companies and experts could exchange ideas in an informal setting.
This first edition was well received:
- "I was looking for a suitable contact and found one; I also had the choice between different designers."
- "The right people were there to help me with my problem."
- "This session was a good fit with what I do and what I need."
Are you the expert in marketing, artificial intelligence or design thinking that many companies are currently looking for? Can you help companies with your expertise? Would you like to exchange ideas with potential customers in a no-obligation meeting?Then apply now for one of the 3 Meet, greet and match events on the following topics:
- Wednesday, 21 April: Meet Greet and Match - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Thursday 6 May: Meet Greet and Match - MARKETING of new products and innovation
- Tuesday, 1 June: Meet Greet and Match - DESIGN and DESIGN THINKING
The advantages of this unique networking event?
- Actively establishing face-to-face contacts, saving resources and time.
- Easily find companies that need your expertise.
- Participation is completely free of charge.
Mail your application for one of the Meet, greet and match events to Lise Van Tendeloo (email@example.com) before 15 january 2020.
PRAKTICAL INFO events:
Kortrijk Xpo Meeting Center
Doorniksesteenweg 216, 8500 Kortrijk
Wednesday 21 April: Meet Greet and Match - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Thursday, May 6: Meet Greet and Match - MARKETING new products and innovation
Tuesday, June 1: Meet Greet and Match - DESIGN and DESIGN THINKING
Organised by Voka West-Flanders and Designregio Kortrijk
Lise Van Tendeloo
Every year, Lise invites promising international designers to Kortrijk for exciting residency projects. She is also responsible for the research and experimentation part of the organisation.