Apply for the Circular Fashion Awards!
Following the success of the Circular Fashion Awards in 2020, the European metropolis of Lille is launching a second edition of the Circular Fashion Awards in partnership with ADEME, the Hauts-de-France region and the Lille-Kortrijk-Tour Eurometropolis agency.
The Circular Fashion Awards aim to reward ecological innovations in the fashion/textile sector.
The awards include:
- a European call (France-Belgium-Netherlands)
- an exhibition of the finalists at the Musée La Manufacture in Roubaix (France)
- a call for public vote during 1 month
- an awards ceremony in Lille (France)
- Your project aims to market a product and/or service in B2B or B2C and relates to one or more of the themes of circular fashion
- Your legal structure is compatible with the competitive objectives